Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hodge Podge Lodge

This is my dinning room. My aunt who owned the house before me painted the dinning room purple. right now I am leaving that way. In time I want to put hardwood floors in the living room and dinning room. I want to cover the chairs and paint the dinning room set white.





















































This is my living room, we had to take the old walls out and put up dry wall. Thank God Jim is so handy, he can do anything.I really love this bump out in my living room, we can eat there and watch TV at the same time.

2 comments:

gail said...

Hi Barbara,,, thanks for stopping by and following my blog. Its nice to meet you. I have enjoyed reading your blog. What a project! Such a beautiful home. You have done some really beautiful upgrades. Your dog is precious too! Enjoy your home and finding the perfect partner!
Have a pretty day, Gail

Barbara Jean said...

Barbara,
Thanks for coming by and signing up to follow my blog.

You have done a lot of work on you 'lodge'.

Gotta love that purple room. How fun!

Blessings,
Barbara Jean

PS we are hiavnig a fun challenge over at our palce. Love it if you'd come check it out.