Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hodge Podge Lodge



























Next he moved to the living room, got rid of dark paneling, YES!!!!!!!!! The old slates in the old wall were removed in spots to put in insulation, so I grab them. I wanted to make shutters out of them. I think they came out nice.

























OK, we took a warm day off to go play with the dog, and he loved it.

































Ok, back to work on the living room.

































I am not done with the shutters, I want to add hearts and stain on the inside and paint the side facing outside the color of the trim. If anyone has a better idea, please let me know.


























Room is looking brighter, not to sure of the color of the window trim, I may change that.

No comments: